The Devil’s Disciple is a play by George Bernard Shaw. It takes place in a small town during the Revolutionary War. We follow two men, the black sheep in town and the minister, as they learn their true vocations during the war. I enjoyed this film, it is a diamond in the rough. The acting was superb with Burt Lancaster, Kirk Douglas, and Laurence Olivier. As the characters do role reversals they have a repertoire of Shaw to execute and they did. This is a film that is a can’t miss for Fourth of July.
- Elizabeth: A Portrait in Part(s) (2022) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2022/06/24/eli… 13 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 21,@2022 what-to-watch.com/2022/06/21/new… 3 days ago
- Joe Papp in Five Acts (2012) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2022/06/19/joe… 5 days ago
- Hell or High Water (2016) Rated R youtube.com/watch?v=JQoqsK… what-to-watch.com/2022/06/18/hel… 6 days ago
- The American Presidency with Bill Clinton (History) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2022/06/17/the… 1 week ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.