This is the second year in which I participated in Joanna Wilson’s Christmas In July questionnaire from her blog, Christmas TV History. Wilson offers this questionnaire every year; anyone can participate. This year she focused on Santa Claus and our favorite Christmas programs. Yesterday, she posted my answers on her site.
This is a great way for bloggers to get to know one another, and a great place to find new Christmas favorites to watch. I hope you will check it out.
Here are the questions I had to answer (feel free to come up with your own answers):
1) Who’s your favorite Santa Claus? (from any TV episode, special or movie)
2) What’s your favorite Christmas episode from a TV series? (NOT movie or special)
3) Do you enjoy watching Christmas entertainment year round or do you only like watching it during the holidays? And, why?
4) This is the 21st century–how do you watch TV and/or Christmas entertainment? Do you primarily watch through antenna, cable, satellite, a subscription service, or streaming? Do you primarily watch through YouTube, Netflix, Amazon prime, or Hulu? Do you use your local library? Your own DVDs, VHS tapes, or rent DVDs? A combination of these options? Explain.
5) If you were to be stranded on an island (maybe Christmas Island in the Indian Ocean!), what three Christmas movies, specials, or episodes would you like to have with you?
Here is the link to my answers: Christmas in July 2017: Laura Rachel