This is an excellent documentary on the films and life of John Ford while he was with Fox. They don’t cover all his films-some of his early ones are missed- but they do talk about the ones that made him famous and that influence film-making to this day. The documentary gives us a glimpse into the man Ford was and how his personality was integrated into his films. The film also includes his tenuous relationship with Zanuck, the president of 20th Century Fox. Ford was a strong-willed man with a definite mindset which is evident in his films. It made him difficult to work with at times but produced excellent movies. This documentary talks all about it and is worth the watch.
- Hunters (SYFY) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2021/06/23/hun… 13 hours ago
- Unforgettable (CBS) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2021/06/22/unf… 1 day ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 22,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/06/22/new… 1 day ago
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 (2015) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=n-7K_O… what-to-watch.com/2021/06/21/the… 2 days ago
- Wrath of Man (2021) Rated R what-to-watch.com/2021/06/20/wra… 3 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.