This film starts out promising. We have the background story of the dress and how it’s passed down so that the right couple uses it. It’s an intriguing story, a sad but redemptive tale. While the film is intriguing, it has too many storylines to follow as the dress passes from owner to owner. Each couple has their own story with the dress. It’s an overly sappy love fest with the mixture of hard life. This film isn’t the best; it’s one that you can watch on a fun night. I would’ve preferred the film to focus on just one couple. This film is not worth a watch.
- New This Week on DVD, November 30,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/11/30/new… 1 hour ago
- Christmas in Connecticut (1945) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=XutjMI… what-to-watch.com/2021/11/29/chr… 21 hours ago
- The Trouble with Angels (1966) Rated PG what-to-watch.com/2021/11/28/the… 1 day ago
- American Dad! (FOX) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2021/11/27/ame… 2 days ago
- Twister (1996) Rated PG-13 what-to-watch.com/2021/11/26/twi… 3 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.