This show starts off great and as real as it could with the depiction of life in the Emergency Room. The characters come and go, and the stories start out great, but over time, they become more soap opera-y and redundant. Many stories were overdone. The show is revolutionary in its camera work around a busy ER. The characters are all in depth, and each gets their chance to be highlighted. The show does go through amazing cast changes over the 15 years it was on TV. Although, I felt that it did overstay it’s welcome on TV as most of the original cast members left by the end. However, the first 9 years are definitely worth a watch.
- Tiger Cruise (2004) Rated TV-PG what-to-watch.com/2021/07/26/tig… 21 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, July 20,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/07/20/new… 1 day ago
- Christmas List (2016) Rated TV-G what-to-watch.com/2021/07/25/chr… 1 day ago
- To Tell the Truth (ABC) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2021/07/24/to-… 2 days ago
- Battle on the Beach (HGTV) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=VewkJY… what-to-watch.com/2021/07/23/bat… 3 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.