This film has some positive points and some negative. First, the filmmakers really make Mary out to be this sweet, innocent girl. She is innocent, but I think she was a normal teenager. This film tries to make her a normal teenager but overly sweet. I enjoyed that they also kept the historical fact that Joseph was older than her. Historically, the film is done well, but they really didn’t make Mary or Joseph that relatable or normal humans. They are superhumans. The film does add more to the story that’s not in the gospels, which is hard to see at times with the characters that I know. I would have liked the film to be more factual than it was but still enjoyable to watch. In the end, I would have to say that it’s still not worth a watch.
- Unforgettable (CBS) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2021/06/22/unf… 3 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 22,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/06/22/new… 8 hours ago
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 (2015) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=n-7K_O… what-to-watch.com/2021/06/21/the… 1 day ago
- Wrath of Man (2021) Rated R what-to-watch.com/2021/06/20/wra… 2 days ago
- Houdini and Doyle (FOX) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=c7GJuO… what-to-watch.com/2021/06/19/hou… 3 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.