This show tells about the lives of siblings who have committed murder together. It’s an interesting series, but I have to say, I was not impressed with the show’s facts. It doesn’t give much information on the crimes, the siblings, or the outcome of the crime. It only tells the basics of the stories. It also doesn’t cover the psychology of the siblings; they don’t really know why they do what they do. It’s interesting but not well done, making the show not worth a watch.
- Unforgettable (CBS) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2021/06/22/unf… 2 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 22,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/06/22/new… 7 hours ago
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 (2015) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=n-7K_O… what-to-watch.com/2021/06/21/the… 1 day ago
- Wrath of Man (2021) Rated R what-to-watch.com/2021/06/20/wra… 2 days ago
- Houdini and Doyle (FOX) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=c7GJuO… what-to-watch.com/2021/06/19/hou… 3 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.