- @danabrams Thank you for continuing to advocate for the show. And for looking toward protecting everyone involved i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 52 minutes ago
- The Keepers (Netflix) Rated TV-MA what-to-watch.com/2020/08/11/the… 12 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, August 11,@2020 what-to-watch.com/2020/08/11/new… 17 hours ago
- Mr. Miracle (2014) Rated TV-G youtube.com/watch?v=Hjesz3… what-to-watch.com/2020/08/10/mr-… 1 day ago
- Sailing Into Love (2019) Rated TV-G youtube.com/watch?v=_5yGyd… what-to-watch.com/2020/08/09/sai… 2 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Tag Archives: boyfriend
After discovering her boyfriend is married, Carly meets his wife, and then they discover another woman. When they all find that they are involved with the same man, they plot revenge. Starring Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. The … Continue reading
A man is stranded with his ex-wife, her boyfriend, her mother, and their daughter during a blizzard at Christmas time. Starring Kristy Swanson, Dean Cain, and Lochlyn Munro. This is definitely not one of the better Christmas movies. It doesn’t … Continue reading
Prince Leopold wants to marry his love, a seamstress from Philadelphia, but his mother has other ideas. Starring Lacey Chabert, Stephen Hagan, and Jane Seymour. This story just doesn’t seem that believable. The girlfriend is very ignorant of the traditions … Continue reading
When Mira’s April Fool jokes materialize, her fantasy life comes true. Although her fantasy life has its own challenges, she must decide if she wants her dream life or the life that makes her happy. Starring Jessica Szohr, Benjamin Hollingsworth, and Ryan … Continue reading
Two couples, one living in the post-WWII era and the other in present day, deal with the challenges in their lives. Starring Julian Morris, Vanessa Redgrave, and Oliver Jackson-Cohen. I was unsure about this miniseries as the couples are gay, but … Continue reading
A woman who wants her boyfriend to propose wishes to know her future on her birthday. Starring Jessy Schram, Luke Macfarlane, Marcus Rosner. This is a delightful Hallmark romance. It has just the right amount of magic to keep the story … Continue reading
Fiona gets dumped by her boyfriend, to help mend her broken heart, she heads to her parents Inn in Vermont. There she runs into her ex and decides to win him back with jealously by pretending the inns chef is … Continue reading