- Boyhood (2014) Rated R youtube.com/watch?v=Y0oX0x… what-to-watch.com/2019/11/12/boy… 22 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, November 12,@2019 what-to-watch.com/2019/11/12/new… 1 day ago
- Primal (AdultSwim) Rated TV-MA youtube.com/watch?v=0KFyVu… what-to-watch.com/2019/11/11/pri… 1 day ago
- Brothers (2009) Rated R youtube.com/watch?v=0Jvi7O… what-to-watch.com/2019/11/10/bro… 2 days ago
- Ghost Nation (Travel) Rated TV-PG what-to-watch.com/2019/11/09/gho… https://t.co/HN3siMntT4 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
- the m0vie blog
Tag Archives: 50s
Two showgirls head to Paris and are followed by a private investigator hired by one of their future fathers-in-laws and other admirers. Starring Jane Russell, Marilyn Monroe, and Charles Coburn. This film is a classic 1950s film. We have two … Continue reading
Supper Clubs were trendy in the 40s and 50s, where people could meet and mingle with food and drinks. Starring Terese Allen, Brenda Bredahl, and Jim Draeger. Supper Clubs hit their highlight in the 40s and 50s, but their staying … Continue reading
A woman wishes for romance at Christmas, and an angel shows up at door. She must then decide between the man she is seeing and the friend who has always been there. Starring Jessalyn Gilsig, Sergio Di Zio, Graham Abbey, … Continue reading