- The Split (2018) Rated TV-MA youtube.com/watch?v=CDxTMn… what-to-watch.com/2018/06/19/the… 23 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 19,@2018 what-to-watch.com/2018/06/19/new… 1 day ago
- Dracula (NBC) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=0ckkoZ… what-to-watch.com/2018/06/18/dra… 1 day ago
- Everything Will Be Fine (2015) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2018/06/17/eve… 2 days ago
- Betrayal (ABC) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=9zR0A0… what-to-watch.com/2018/06/16/bet… 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- The life of a Jamberry nails consultant
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Tag Archives: ex
At their son’s graduation, a divorced couple reunites, but one of them has already remarried. Starring Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, and Alec Baldwin. This film is only complicated for the characters involved. Having been divorced for ten years, Jane and Jake … Continue reading
Gwen works for a legal aid office in New York City, where she fights for her court-appointed clients. Adding to the drama, Gwen’s co-workers include an ex and her father. Starring Erica Ash, Mouna Traoré, and Megan Hutchings. This show is … Continue reading
An ex-con is released from prison after 15 years to find how much the world has changed. Starring Tracy Morgan, Tiffany Haddish, and Allen Maldonado. This show isn’t that funny; we see a man serving prison time because he wouldn’t snitch. … Continue reading
Fiona gets dumped by her boyfriend, to help mend her broken heart, she heads to her parents Inn in Vermont. There she runs into her ex and decides to win him back with jealously by pretending the inns chef is … Continue reading
A business woman tries to convince her parents to approve of her current boyfriend by bring home her ex. Starring Hilarie Burton, Paul Campbell, Aaron Craven I rather enjoyed this Hallmark romance and that’s all do with Paul Campbell. Loved him. … Continue reading