- @Adrienne2012 Depends but I’ve become more adjusted to the ebooks. 11 hours ago
- Scrooge (1970) Rated G youtube.com/watch?v=ZUCISG… what-to-watch.com/2020/09/18/scr… 21 hours ago
- RT @RyanAFournier: The Constitution doesn’t need to be rewritten, It needs to be reread. Happy Constitution Day! 1 day ago
- Max von Sydow (1929–2020) what-to-watch.com/2020/03/08/max… 1 day ago
- Gene Dynarski (1933–2020) what-to-watch.com/2020/02/27/gen… 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Tag Archives: Kenneth Welsh
Smurfs: The Lost Village (PG) Opens on Friday, April 7 Starring: Demi Lovato, Rainn Wilson, Mandy Patinkin In this fully animated, all-new take on the Smurfs, a mysterious map sets Smurfette and her friends Brainy, Clumsy and Hefty on an … Continue reading
A wedding planner decides to break up her mother and her mother’s new boyfriend. Starring JoAnna Garcia Swisher, Helen Shaver, Kenneth Welsh, Lucas Bryant, Luke Perry, Jason Priestley This is a cute Christmas romantic comedy. It’s well written and the performances draw … Continue reading