This film is a classic farce. Lucille Ball shows off her comedic talents before she ever became the face of I Love Lucy. The film is predictable but cute. Of course, Holden’s behavior would now be considered sexual harassment in the workplace. Although, I actually think it would have been regarded as sexual harassment back in the 40s too; however, in the movies, it’s considered flattery. It’s a romance for one thing, and it’s fun to watch even though it isn’t the best film. It’s one movie that’s great for an evening in with a bowl of popcorn. It’s worth a watch.
- Scrubs (NBC) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2021/06/15/scr… 1 hour ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 15,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/06/15/new… 7 hours ago
- Comedy Knockout (TruTV) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=CJzPOd… what-to-watch.com/2021/06/14/com… 1 day ago
- The National Parks: America’s Best Idea (PBS) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2021/06/13/the… 2 days ago
- Village of the Giants (1965) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=n_a2V-… what-to-watch.com/2021/06/12/vil… 3 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.