This movie is a take-off of the prodigal son story in the Bible. One son leaves home and returns to a welcome party that leaves a bad taste in the mouth of the son that stayed. The movie accurately represents dairy-farming and small town life. It uses the harvest as a metaphor for drawing out the best in people and offering forgiveness. With a positive message and solid storytelling, this is a film to see.
- Lucy Davis what-to-watch.com/2018/11/20/luc… 3 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, November 20,@2018 what-to-watch.com/2018/11/20/new… 8 hours ago
- Noah (2014) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=fdu10c… what-to-watch.com/2018/11/19/noa… 1 day ago
- A Happening of Monumental Proportions (2017) Rated R youtube.com/watch?v=Lhgmu2… what-to-watch.com/2018/11/18/a-h… 2 days ago
- Blue Jasmine (2013) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=4_f--a… what-to-watch.com/2018/11/17/blu… 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
- the m0vie blog