- Fury (2014) Rated R youtube.com/watch?v=09w9MT… what-to-watch.com/2019/12/10/fur… 14 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, December 10,@2019 what-to-watch.com/2019/12/10/new… 19 hours ago
- Golden Globe Awards Nominees 2020 what-to-watch.com/2019/12/09/gol… 1 day ago
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (2019) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=Vlya92… what-to-watch.com/2019/12/09/sca… 1 day ago
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (2014) Rated PG youtube.com/watch?v=jF5JFo… what-to-watch.com/2019/12/08/ale… 2 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
- the m0vie blog
Tag Archives: hallmark romance movie
After inheriting a house, Jenny and the co-owner, Brian, become friends. Starring Lacey Chabert, Brennan Elliott, and Edward Asner. This is a cute Hallmark romance. The chemistry between Chabert and Elliott is too cute. This one isn’t just a sweet … Continue reading
When a community gardener loses her garden to a real estate developer, sparks fly. Starring Tamara Austin, Brianna Barrett, Jordan Bridges, and Sara Rue. I thought this film was going to be one of those Hallmark films that are just … Continue reading
Samantha “Sam” Hart believes she found love with a friend request online only to find out it’s the man’s son she friended. Starring Erin Krakow, Ryan McPartlin, and Ian Andrew. This is a sweet Hallmark film with Hart realizing that she’s … Continue reading
A firefighter breaks his leg and moves into a ground floor apartment with a single mother. Starring Alison Sweeney, Greg Vaughan, Edward Asner. This is one of Hallmark’s better romances with all the trademark elements. Quaint, cute and endearing, it could … Continue reading
A woman who wants her boyfriend to propose wishes to know her future on her birthday. Starring Jessy Schram, Luke Macfarlane, Marcus Rosner. This is a delightful Hallmark romance. It has just the right amount of magic to keep the story … Continue reading
A parade coordinator for the Chicago Thanksgiving Day parade tries to convince a finance consultant that the parade is about more than money. Starring Autumn Reeser, Antonio Cupo, April Telek. The actors are what make this Hallmark movie work. Reeser … Continue reading