- The Big Year (2011) Rated PG youtube.com/watch?v=HJARwS… what-to-watch.com/2021/10/18/the… 12 hours ago
- The Crazies (2010) Rated R what-to-watch.com/2021/10/17/the… 1 day ago
- The $100,000 Pyramid (ABC) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=sE570s… what-to-watch.com/2021/10/16/the… 2 days ago
- The 1900 Island (BBC) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2021/10/15/the… 3 days ago
- New This Week in Theaters, October 14,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/10/14/new… 4 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Tag Archives: hallmark romances
A celebrity chef and a romance writer meet at a French villa while nursing problems. Starring Hilarie Burton, Victor Webster, and Emorphia Margaritis. This film is one of the worst written Hallmark films. We have the two leads both struggling … Continue reading
An interior designer returns home to help her family’s tulip farm. Starring Fiona Gubelmann, Lucas Bryant, and Kelly Rowan. This is one of Hallmark’s typical romance movies. I know they all seem to follow the same path, but there are … Continue reading
Samantha “Sam” Hart believes she found love with a friend request online only to find out it’s the man’s son she friended. Starring Erin Krakow, Ryan McPartlin, and Ian Andrew. This is a sweet Hallmark film with Hart realizing that she’s … Continue reading
A firefighter breaks his leg and moves into a ground floor apartment with a single mother. Starring Alison Sweeney, Greg Vaughan, Edward Asner. This is one of Hallmark’s better romances with all the trademark elements. Quaint, cute and endearing, it could … Continue reading